1. I HAVE READ THE CHILD PROTECTION POLICY FOR AGES 2 YEARS - FIFTH GRADE, AND I AM WILLING TO ABIDE BY THESE POLICIES
2. WHEN I TAKE A CHILD TO THE RESTROOM, I AM ALLOWED TO BE IN THE RESTROOM ALONE WITH THE CHILD
Answer: False. When you take a child to use the restroom, you may not alone with the child in the restroom
3. WHEN CHILDREN AGES 2 YEARS OLD THROUGH PRESCHOOL NEED TO USE THE RESTROOM, WHICH RESTROOM SHOULD A VOLUNTEER TAKE THEM TO?
Answer: Adults should take children to the restroom connected to the nursery. Volunteers and children should enter through the old nursing mother's room (That's the room adjacent to the nursery). The half door to the nursery should be propped open to ensure that visibility is maintained at all times.
4. AS A VOLUNTEER, I AM ALLOWED TO TAKE AND POST PICTURES OF CHILDREN WITHIN THE MINISTRY
5. SLAPPING OR SPANKING A CHILD IS FORBIDDEN
Answer: True! Spanking or slapping of any kind is forbidden!
6. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 ARE ALLOWED TO VOLUNTEER IN THE CHILDREN'S MINISTRY WITHOUT A THEIR PARENT PRESENT.
7.CHILDREN AGES KINDERGARTEN TO FIFTH GRADE ARE ALLOWED TO USE THE RESTROOM WITHOUT ASSISTANCE.
8. PARENTS ARE ALLOWED TO SIT IN ON A CHILD'S CLASS TO HELP THE CHILD ADJUST TO THE NEW ENVIRONMENT FOR UP TO:
Answer: 4 Weeks. The classroom teacher has the authority on this one however, and may ask the parent to leave if their presence is a distraction to the class.